Your Donation Goes a Long Way . . . Thank You for Your Generosity!

DONORS

Paws Up 4 Rescue is 100% foster-based and NOT a government-funded organization.  We rely on the generous donations of the public for the daily needs required to maintain a healthy and beneficial environment for each of our rescues.  We also rely on local businesses and/or individuals to participate in our Sponsorship program.  What is important to note is that everyone in the organization works as a Volunteer, which means that 98% of your funds go back to the Rescue Animals and the remaining 2% is used to maintain the business needs (i.e., website, social media, vehicle transport, license, stickers, tax filings, etc.)

For those of you who would like to donate items, below is a list of what is always needed and welcomed:

  • Used, Clean Bed Sheets, Towels, and Blankets

  • Puppy Pads and Garbage Bags

  • Dog Crates, Gates and Puppy Pens

  • Dog Beds, Water and Feeding Bowls

  • Dog Collars and Leashes

  • Cleaning Supplies and Paper Towels

  • Cat Litter and Scratching posts

  • Dog / Puppy / Cat / Kitten Food

We ask that you fill out the DONATION FORM and feel free to bring them to one of our ADOPTION EVENTS or call us at 708-990-1441 if other arrangements are required.

​EVERY PENNY MAKES
A DIFFERENCE!

SPONSORS

As a Rescue Organization located in Joliet, Will County, Illinois, we are reaching out to our Local Businesses to participate in supporting our campaign.  As a Sponsor your monetary donations go towards:

 

  • Transportation Fuel Costs

  • Required Fees Paid to Out-of-State Organizations

  • Required Vaccinations

  • Heart Worm Treatments (when applicable)

  • Bloodwork

  • Vet Visits

  • Unexpected Life-Savings Emergencies

 

If you are considering becoming a Sponsor, we ask that you download our SPONSOR LETTER which will outline our Sponsorship Levels as well as mailing instructions.  

Paws Up 4 Rescue is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization

under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. 
Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.

© 2016 PAWS UP 4 RESCUE

  • Twitter Clean
  • w-facebook